Monday, October 12, 2009

Topp 5 brúðkaupslög - Krissa

Úbbs, 'örlítið' sein ;/

5. The Cure - Love Song

“However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you”


Need I say more?


4. The Avett Brothers – Matrimony
“I ain't through I ain't walking out
Leaving ain't what I'm about,
You may scream and I may shout.
But baby I love you.”


Tíhí fyrir hressa brúðkaupið!


3. Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You (Michael Cera og Ellen Page eru jafnvel enn betri!)
“I will find my niche in your car
With my MP3, DVD, rumble pack, guitar
I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
But you”


Sætast!


2. Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
"And you said
This is the first day of my life
Glad I didn't die before I met you
Now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you
And I'd probably be happy"


Mwaww…


1. Nick Cave - Into My Arms
“I don’t believe in an interventionist god
But I know, darling, that you do
But if I did I would kneel down and ask him
Not to intervene when it came to you”

Því í sumar fór ég í brúðkaup þar sem þetta lag var sungið í kirkjunni og það var fullkomið! Ótrúlega fallegt lag og fullkominn texti! :)

No comments: