Friday, October 10, 2008

Topp 5 kreppulög - Kristín Gróa


5. The White Stripes - Bone Broke

I'm leaning on a brick with my nails
I'm telling 'em money's in the mail
Keep showing that my bones never fake it
But not a brick bank is gonna break it down
Oh, well
I'm bone broke


Það er búið að gera okkur öll staurblönk.


4. Hot Hot Heat - Save Us S.O.S.

Hjálp!


3. Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression

Það þýðir ekkert að vera niðurdreginn en stundum er bara erfitt annað.


2. M.I.A. - Pull Up The People

Everyday thinkin' 'bout how me get through
Everything I own is on I.O.U.


Fyrsta lagið sem ég heyrði með M.I.A. á vel við núna...


1. Wilco - Poor Places

They cried all over overseas
It makes no difference to me
It's hot in the poor places tonight
I'm not going outside


Poor places... það er hér.

1 comment:

arne said...

Á myndinni virðast Wilco liðar nú samt sem áður vera benda eitthvert á sunnanvert Indianafylki...trúlega Jeffersonville eða New Albany