Friday, September 26, 2008

$venni.

Perfect Sense - Roger Waters


Can't you see
It all makes perfect sense

Expressed in dollars and cents,
Pounds, shillings and pence...

Þjóðsöngur jarðarbúa.

Rich Bitch - Funerals


I spent my money on a rich bitch
I spent my money on a rich bitch
and it aint getting me
it aint getting me nowhere

Rík tík er ekki málið.

You Never Give Me Your Money - Bítlarnir


You never give me your money
You only give me your funny paper

and in the middle of negotiations

you break down


Blankur og áttaviltur en sáttur Paul McCartney.

Money - The Flying Lizards


kalt og vélrænt lag sungið á afar áhugalausann máta, eflaust bara við hæfi.

Free Money - Patty Smith


Every night before I go to sleep
Find a ticket, win a lottery,
Scoop the pearls up from the sea
Cash them in and buy you all the things you need.

Patti dreymir um peninga, ókeypis peninga til að gera geta uppfyllt óra maka síns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Góður með Perfect Sense :)