Friday, November 28, 2008

systur - zvenni


Schizophrenia - Sonic Youth

I went away to see an old friend of mine
His sister came over she was out of her mind
She said Jesus had a twin who knew nothing about sin
She was laughing like crazy at the trouble I'm in
her light eyes were dancing she is insane
Her brother says she's just a bitch with a golden chain
She keeps coming closer saying "I can feel it in my bones
Schizophrenia is taking me home"


Skrítin systir

You Are My Sister - Anthony and the Johnsons
You are my sister
and I love you
May all of your dreams come true...

Góð systir

Palace music - Ride
Who you gonna ride with, boy?

All dressed up and with that look of joy

Who you gonna ride with, boy?

I'm gonna bring my sister Lisa

Because I love my sister Lisa

I love my sister Lisa

I love my sister Lisa most of all

Forboðin systir

Debra - Beck
I wanna get with you (Oh girl)
And your sister
I think her name is Debra
I wanna get with you (Only you girl)
And your sister
I think her name is Debra


Sexí systir

Sister Morphine - Rolling Stones
Please, Sister Morphine, turn my nightmares into dreams.
Oh can't you see I'm fading fast?
And the big shot will be my last.

Huggandi systir

No comments: