Friday, August 8, 2008

topp 5 dauðalög - zvenni

Dauði - Fræbbblarnir


Atombomban veitir okkur himnavist
Atombomban veitir okkur langþráða hamingju
Sprengjan kom sem frelsari er trúin brást
Guð var önnum kafinn við að hlusta á Fræbbblana

Helv. hippar, helv. fasistar, helv. skriðdrekar, helv... skiptir engu máli...


My Mommy´s Dead - John Lennon


Lítið lag um Júlíu.

The Great Gig in the Sky - Pink Floyd


...and I am not frightened of dying,
any time will do,
i dont mind...
why should I be frightened of dying?
Theres no reason for it,
you´ve gotta go sometime.
...i never said I was frightened of dying.

lokagiggið...

My Name is Death - The Incredible Stringband


I am the question that cannot be answered,
I am the lover that cannot be lost,
Yet small are the gifts of my servant the soldier,
For time is my offspring, pray, what is my name?

Enginn flýr dauðann og allir verða að leir.


Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Dylan & The Dead


Dylan og hinir dauðu raula dauðasálm.

No comments: